The new DOMINO basic structure connectors and furniture connectors enable stable yet flexible furniture designs that can be separated again. Because of their great versatility, they provide for a very large range of applications â€“ from corner panel joints to centre panel joints to joints between a series of holes. For unique flexibility, speed and efficiency.
- The clever DOMINO system enables very simple and precise positioning of joints, thereby rendering additional stops and positioning aids unnecessary. For working efficiently and quickly
- The connectors' large tightening distance and long bolts make furniture assembly significantly easier. Cupboard assembly is therefore no problem, and you can do it easily on your own.
- The flush-screwed fixture elements protect each furniture component from being scratched
- Routing and cutting tolerances of up to 1.4 mm are compensated for without problems by the fixture
- The new detachable DOMINO basic structure connectors and furniture connectors are perfectly suited for a panel thickness of 18 mm to 28 mm
- for 25 centre panel joints with the DF 500 and drilling series of holes
- drill template is required for drilling holes in the surface of the DOMINO D 8 mm joint fixture
- the DOMINO/LR 32 MSV-LR 32 D8/25 connector is positioned both in the cupboard panel in a 5 mm hole in the series of holes and the base of the structure with the DOMINO jointer DF 500
Enjoy free and fast shipping on orders over $100 New Zealand wide including rural addresses.
Get in Touch
Got some questions or just want to chat tools with people who know their stuff?
Drop us a line. Over the phone, in an email or come in store!
Local Supply Chain
We are strictly against parallel importing. We use the proper distributors for all our products in New Zealand.