Quality cuts better.
The bench-mounted circular saw blade for fast longitudinal cuts in solid wood, running in the direction of the grain. The large tooth distance guarantees optimal chip discharge and consequently fast work progress.
- Saw teeth made of high-quality metal – for optimum saw progress and perfect cuts in solid wood
- Long service life
- Excellent sharpening properties
- Saw blade can be quickly replaced without tools thanks to the star image
- The right saw blade can be found quickly with Festool's colour-coding: The colour yellow stands for machining wood
- for quick work progress with little use of force, especially for solid wood longitudinal cuts
- Suitable for longitudinal cuts in hardwood and softwood
Diameter: 190 mm
Cutting width: 2.60 mm
Hole dia.: FF mm
No. of teeth: 16.00
Chip angle: 28.00 °
Tooth shape: PW
Enjoy free and fast shipping on orders over $100 New Zealand wide including rural addresses.
Get in Touch
Got some questions or just want to chat tools with people who know their stuff?
Drop us a line. Over the phone, in an email or come in store!
Local Supply Chain
We are strictly against parallel importing. We use the proper distributors for all our products in New Zealand.