Quality cuts better.
The ideal circular saw blade for rip cuts in solid wood. Quick sawing action with little effort thanks to the balanced shape of the teeth. Made from high-quality steel with saw teeth made from fine-grain carbide.
- High cutting performance for rip cuts in solid wood
- Saw teeth made of high-quality metal – for optimum saw progress and perfect cuts
- Cutting angle and tooth shape are adapted to the application and machine
- Colour coding makes it easier to select the correct saw blade
- for quicker rip cutting in solid wood with less force
- For rapid working with low application of force, especially for rip cuts in solid wood
- Suitable for hardwood and softwood
- Splitting boards and other solid wood materials
- Furniture manufacture
- Patio construction
- Facade construction
Diameter: 160 mm
Cutting width: 2.20 mm
Hole dia.: 20 mm
No. of teeth: 12.00
Chip angle: 20.00 °
Tooth shape: PW
Enjoy free and fast shipping on orders over $100 New Zealand wide including rural addresses.
Get in Touch
Got some questions or just want to chat tools with people who know their stuff?
Drop us a line. Over the phone, in an email or come in store!
Local Supply Chain
We are strictly against parallel importing. We use the proper distributors for all our products in New Zealand.