Choose the Festool EHL 65 EQ Electric Planer for Class-Leading Chip-Extraction
The Festool EHL 65 electric hand planer has a dust collection port that can be swapped from side to side to allow maximum maneuverability whilst operating the tool. The EHL 65 uses a single blade cutter that produces uniform chips that are easily ejected out the side of the tool and / or sucked up using a Festool or similar dust extractor leading to a clean, tidy workspace.
Festool EHL 65 for Clean Cuts with Simple Blade Replacement
The Festool EHL 65 electric one handed planer uses a one-piece curved blade that slices easily through your material and doesn't have the problem of smaller blade components falling out of alignment. This single blade allows for simple blade changes, making it so you don't need to waste time changing multiple blade components.
Festool EHL65 One Handed Electric Planer for Smooth Finishes and Less Noise
The curved blade of the Festool EHL 65 allows the machine to shear through the material cleanly and precisely, all while operating at a lower noise level than comparable machines.
- Only 2.4 kg, compact height, soft grip on handle and chip depth adjustment, additional grips for better support
- Quiet: The spiral blade reduces the noise level considerably
- Maximum 4 mm planing depth and 23 mm rebate depth for more speed and flexibility
- Infinitely variable chip depth adjustment and spiral blade for high surface quality in diverse application areas
- Power consumption: 720 W
- Rotational speed: 15600 min-1
- Planing width: 65 mm
- Planing depth: 0-4 mm
- Connection: 27 mm
- Weight: 2.4 kg
- 1x Festool EHL 65 EQ Planer
- 1x Parallel side fence
- 1x Operation tool
- 1x SYSTAINER (All of the above come in)
Festool EHL 65 EQ Planer Introduction:
Enjoy free and fast shipping on orders over $100 New Zealand wide including rural addresses.
Get in Touch
Got some questions or just want to chat tools with people who know their stuff?
Drop us a line. Over the phone, in an email or come in store!
Local Supply Chain
We are strictly against parallel importing. We use the proper distributors for all our products in New Zealand.